SERVICE AND THERAPY TRAINING
Service and Therapy dogs are a necessity for many people. Tony has extensive experience in both and takes clients for these programs on a case-by-case basis. The training is both physically and emotionally draining. Due to this the process is much longer than obedience training and is very specialized. The methodology and practices used are individual to the client we are working for. Training for Service and Therapy can include:
- Home visits and sessions with one or all members of the household
- Board and Train portion where Tony takes the dog for an agreed upon period of time
- Phone consults and video instructions as needed
- Communication with doctors/therapists to determine needs, if necessary
- Detailed outline of what is needed and what will be included in the training
Service and Therapy canines make a huge difference in the lives of those who have them. It's important they be properly trained and prepared for their lives with their humans. Woodlawn has the experience and ability to make what can be a difficult situation a bit easier. If you are in need of a service or therapy dog, consider letting us pick one out for you. Help make sure the dog you get is the right one for your needs.
Call or email for information.